Accessorize Your Shade Products!
A variety of motor options are available for your shade products. Motorized awnings, canopies and shades are easy to operate with remote control or wall switch. Systems that sense sun and wind will extend or retract your awning automatically.
The motorized options vary depending on the size and style of the product you select. Some options incur additional cost.
2. Awning Lights
- Under awning light bar option for outdoor ambiance day and night
- Ideal for your pool, deck, porch or balcony
- Lighting fixture runs along the front bar profile under your awning, providing subtle, warm mood lighting
- Choose white or sandstone frame
- Uses standard T5 fluorescent lights
- Color-matched electric raceways pre-built into the awning to conceal the wiring
- Draw attention to your business day and night! Illuminate your entryway and your company name or logo
- Fits awnings with a maximum width of 14’7″ and maximum projection of 11’6
3. Vario Valance
Add a vario valance to the front of your patio awning for additional privacy and sun protection – ideal to shade you from sun glare when the sun is low in the sky.
- Hand operated or motorized
- Choose opaque acrylic awning fabric or open weave vinyl coated polyester mesh
- 52″ drop of fabric from front bar
4. Winter Storage Bags
Protect the fabric of your awning or canopy when not in use for extended periods of time with a custom made storage bag. Without removing the fabric, this bag will help protect it while your awning is not in use. Available from your Betterliving dealer.
6. Side Curtains
Add optional side curtains on retractable canopies and pergola canopies on any or all sides – in a variety of fabrics and color choices. You may choose to put them on just one side of your canopy or pergola to help block the sun when it’s lower in the sky, or maybe you want them on every side to better enclose the area and protect your privacy.